- Installation example parking deck drain Ecoguss according to EN 124 and 1253
- Metallic compound material
The properties of metal, yet corrosion-free and non-conductive.
- High shatter and load resistance
Parking deck drains carry Class B rating (12.5 ton loads).
- Fire and smoke protection Fire-Kit (approval Z-19.17-1719)
Optional for drain bodies with vertical outlet. Only use in combination with odour trap!
- High temperature-resistant materials
Briefly up to 400°C, for processing with hot bitumen according to DIN 18195
- Quick-Fit the all-round seal for core drillings (approval Z-19.17-1719)
Minimised core drillings Ø 160 mm => 2/3 cost-saving. Additional sound insulation and smoketight closure between core drilling and outlet. Low-cost and fast installation.
- Single piece pipe connection drain
Available with drain body and as single piece pipe connection drain.
- With Lock & Lift system
Fast access for maintenance and cleaning.