The new lifting stations Aqualift F XL supplement the tried-and-trusted Aqualift F series by high-performance versions for commercial, communal or private applications. For example for the lifting of rainwater which occurs below the backwater level. In addition, XL lifting stations are ideal for use downstream from separators. All the new lifting station components have been designed as a modular system. This comprises three tank sizes with volumes of 200, 300 and 450 litres. The respective pumps are available in versions from 1,400 to 5,500 Watts. A pump for continuous duty with a rated input of 1,400 to 4,500 Watts is also available. To make installation straightforward, the various tank sizes have been designed such that they fit through standard 800-size doors.
Maximum reliability thanks to Aqualift Comfort digital display control unit
All Aqualift F XL lifting stations are delivered with an userfriendly control unit with multilingual digital display. The language can be changed from German into English, French, Italian, Polish or Dutch. The control unit has an integrated Self-Diagnosis-System (SDS) that continually monitors all electronic functions. Operational parameters can easily be custom set by operator. Further advantages are:
- Connection for remote audible alarm.
- Includes internal USB connection port for 230 Volt control units. For read-out of electrical logbook and down / uploading of operational parameters.
- Connection possibilities for use with various level monitoring systems such as float switches, conductance sensors, optical probes, level switches and plunger switches.
- Potential Free Contact. BMS (Building Management System) connection standard with all 400 Volt systems (optional with 230 Volt systems).
- Electronic log-book function - past history of pump operation is shown on digital control unit display.
- 230 Volt control unit is plug-in-ready - no electrician required for connection.
- Single or twin pump lifting stations
Includes digital display control unit and non-return valve.
- Polymer gate closure valves and fittings
for SPF 1400, 1500, 3000 models.
- Cast iron gate closure valves and fittings
for SPF 4500 and 5500 models.
- Compact dimensioned bodies
offer large storage capacities but still allow access through 800mm wide doorways.
- Inlet connection
Size Ø 110 mm or Ø 160 mm selected on-site.
- Wide selection of pumps
from 1400 - 5500 Watts cover specification requirements.
- Wastewater pumps equipped with non-choke impellers
(40 mm free passage) for pumping of wastewater with or without sewage according to EN 12050-1 and 2.
- S1 Continuous Duty Pumps
for heavy flow applications (rainwater) with 1400 to 4500 Watts.
- For wastewater containing raw sewage
wit a maximum pumping height of 27 m, and maximum pumping capacity 60 m3/h.
- Additional inlet connections on-site
Inlets from size Ø 50mm to Ø 200mm inlets can be easily installed.