How it works
The lifting station comprises one automatic pump with sensor control, a polymer tank and the respective inlet, ventilation and pressure pipe connections. There is a backflow protection device installed in the pressure pipe The wastewater from the individual drainage points is fed into the lifting station through the inlet pipe. As soon as a certain water level has been reached in the tank, the pump switches on automatically and feeds the wastewater through the pressure pipe via the backwater loop to the sewer.
- Simple connection of inlet, ventilation and manual diaphragm pump through moulded connecting piece
- Variable connection possibilities through pre-scored areas on the side.
- Inlet height suitable for 180 mm direct toilet connection
- Simple pressure pipe connection Ø 110
- Fully automatic operation through electrical switch unit with manual-0-automatic switch, optical and acoustic fault and alarm signals, detailed operation and fault display.
- Pneumatic level detection free of soiling and problems.
- Servicing-friendly PE tank.