Pumping station Aqualift F (AP 501) in inspection chamber system Ø 800 / 1000 for wastewater with or without sewage
The pumping station can be used for the draining of wastewater with or without sewage below the backwater level, as backwater protection for separator systems and for draining basement apartments or driveways. It is installed at a depth of up to 3.1 metres in the ground outside the building. The favourably priced overall system and handles groundwater depths up to 500mm.
The pumping station comprises a KESSEL Komfort inspection chamber Ø 800 / 1000 mm and an integrated pump for wastewater with or without sewage and has been specially designed for installations without explosion proof requirements. The system is available as a single or twin version. The pump is float switch controlled: As soon as the water level has reached a certain level, the pump starts to work and transports the water to the sewer via a pressure pipe. Thanks to the height-adjustable upper section height and level adjustment is possible up to 500 millimetres. This allows the system to be adapted effortlessly to the ground level.
Especially advantageous for maintenance and repairs: The pump can easily be removed by hand without tools being necessary and without entering the chamber.
KESSEL - Professional advantages
- Pump (AP 501) with non-chockable impeller
- Chamber system 800/1000 mm accessible for maintenance work
- Variable upper section: inclinable, height adjustable from 100 to 600 mm
- Simple to assemble with light-weight inspection chamber components and easy connection technique.
- Long-term reliability with an absolute water-tight inspection chamber system which is resistant to sedimentary deposits and aggressive media as well as root infiltration.
- Fully automated operation with an electrical control unit with manual, off and automatic mode, optical and audible warning and alarm notification, detailed operation and warning display, integrated pump rotation check, antiblocking function, variable pump on and pump off settings.