Pumping station Aqualift S XL wet installation
With 230 V non-chokable impeller pump for wastewater free of sewage
The pumping station Aqualift S XL can be used for larger quantities of wastewater without sewage or rainwater, and is thus suitable not only for typical residential buildings but also for commercial use. The tank volume is approx. 680 litres, the maximum pumping volume is between 90 and 100 litres.
The pumping stations have a modular design. Depending on the area of application, they can be combined from different technology and chamber modules. Installation is simple and fast thanks to the polymer material. The Aqualift S XL pumping stations are resistant to groundwater up to 3 metres and have buoyancy protection. With an internal diameter of 1,000 millimetres, the inspection chamber is easily accessible and has access steps in accordance with the specifications of the employers’ liability insurance association and standard.
Advantages engineering system chamber
- Stainless steel or cast iron covers up to Class D.
- Telescopic upper section Ø 600 mm or Ø 800 mm also available as version with watertight flange.
- Easy to assembly due to the low weight of the polymer chamber components.
- Honeycomb chamber design provides additional chamber strength and prevents buoyancy. Additional inlets up to size Ø 160 mm can be installed on-site.
- 3 spot-drilling areas for cable conduits or ventilation connection.
- With DIBt approval Z-42.1-527 and accarding to new standard EN 13598-2.
Advantages engineering system base
- Available with a continuous duty submersible pump with non-chokable impeller KTP 500 or with a GTF submersible pump with mode of operation S3 - 50%.
- Level detection through float switch or submersible pressure sensor.
- Comfort-Control unit with self-diagnosis system SDS (version with pressure sensor) for monitoring pump and battery buffering with monthly self-test.
- Pumping volume from approx. 100 Litres.
- Systems base groundwater resistant up to 3000 mm.
- Pressure pipe connection Ø 40mm with integrated backflow preventer.
In the new product video we show all the fundamental advantages of the new Aqualift F XL and S XL pumping stations. Take a look!