The EasyClean free round Auto Mix & Pump grease separator simply has everything: program-controlled, fully-automatic disposal and rinsing equipment, shredder-mix system, disposal pump,, direct disposal pipe and control unit. The contents of the closed tank are disposed of through permanently installed pipes into the disposal vehicle. The system’s own pimp is used if the disposal pipe is so long that the disposal vehicle’s pump is not sufficient. The shredder-mix system is used to circulate and homogenise the contents of the tank for easy disposal.
The round EasyClean greases separators are built to EN 1825. They were developed to meet all the requirements of modern wastewater technology at a marketable entry level price. They are available in nominal sizes NS 10, NS 15 and NS 20. In addition, we also offer individual solutions for specific requirements and installation situations.
- Direct disposal: Disposal via the direct disposal pipe – without opening the tank.
- No odour emissions: The shredder-mix system ensures odourless disposal and cleaning.
- Central control: The shredder-mix system and refill inlet can be controlled via the control unit.
- Disposal pump: It assists the disposal vehicle in case of long disposal pipes.
- Fully automatic: The disposal and rinsing take place fully automatically and program-controlled.
Our grease separators are made of polyethylene. That makes them resistant to aggressive fatty acids and they are therefore particularly durable. Trust in KESSEL quality: In addition to the statutory provision, we provide a 20-year warranty with regard to the leak tightness, fitness for purpose and structural stability of tanks and upper sections.
The SonicControl automatic layer thickness measuring device with ultrasound sensor precisely monitors the temperature and thickness of the grease layer in grease separators. Owners/operating companies can verify the actual quantity of grease produced to the relevant authorities and optimise the necessary disposal cycles outside of standard requirements.