As a manufacturer of drainage technology, KESSEL has the task of protecting its customers, their property and the environment. To fulfil this responsibility, KESSEL AG is committed to continuous and sustainable improvements to the management system in compliance with all
standards and goes far beyond the statutory requirements placed on the company.
- Definition, tracking and evaluation in the annual cycle
- Consideration of all stakeholders
- Regular review of risks and opportunities
- Working group for the management systems and one team per system
- Weekly meetings, voting and decisions by the IMS team
- Employee information via the Intranet, the "MitmacherMagazine" and the "Q-Corner"
- Consultation with and participation by employees
In order to guarantee the highest possible quality of products and services, KESSEL AG manages the corresponding processes in development, production and customer service with its management system. The measures include quality-enhancing working methods, quality improvements, continuous improvement processes and external validation.
The protection of the environment is a key raison d'être of KESSEL AG. As such, the company regulates this with the management system at company level in order to make the operation more sustainable: On the one hand as proactive environmental protection, and on the other hand through the containment of harmful substances.
IMS & quality management
Integrated Management System Manager and Quality Management Representative
Environmental Management Representative
Occupational health and safety management
Safety Officer and Occupational Health and Safety Management Representative
Energy Management Representative